Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Mastermind

Neo cons across America are pretending to be all outraged with the announcement of a New York trial for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Co. Their fanatical war cries, i.e. – he doesn’t deserve any rights and he doesn’t deserve a fair trial, have gone ringing around the planet. In attempts to keep the lie alive, this continuing psyop for the imaginary war on terrorism is even being received by receptive sheeple in Australia. The ABC (Australia) reports:
NY wants revenge

While US authorities vow a fair trial for the alleged plotters after years of abuse in military jails, when they arrive in New York they will find a city thirsting for revenge.

"Hang them," said Joe Ricciardi, 55, a construction worker near the gaping hole of Ground Zero, site of the Twin Towers destroyed on September 11, 2001.

"Look at what they did to this place. Look at the families they wrecked," added Mr Ricciardi's son, also called Joe, gesturing toward Ground Zero, where nearly 3,000 people died when hijacked planes struck the World Trade Centre.

"Put them in a bird cage and hang it in the middle of Times Square," a third man in the group said to mordant laughter.

Rudy Giuliani, the mayor who sought to calm a shocked New York in the wake of the attacks, lambasted the move to allow the accused a civilian court trial.

"We have regressed to a pre-9/11 mentality with respect to Islamic extremist terrorism," he said in a statement.

"Khalid Sheikh Mohammed should be tried like the war criminal he is and tried in a military court. He murdered as part of a declared war against us, America."
In a follow up article

Giuliani is quoted:

"He's asking for a trial in New York and we're giving it to him, since when were we in the business of granting the wishes of terrorists?"
Come of it Rudy, America has always been in the business of granting the wishes of terrorists, how do you suppose 9/11 was able to happen? Another point in case; you seem to do pretty well with your wish list Rudy.

The Obama administration has little choice really in bringing closure to the 9/11 lie with the trial of “the mastermind”, but to hold it in some legally recognized setting. Failure to do so might alert the sheeple to the fact that the trial is as contrived as the official 9/11 story itself.

In 2006 the US Supreme court ruled that the Bush regime’s military commissions were illegal because their rules and procedures contravened the US Constitution and international law.

A previous prosecution at Guantanamo Bay, that of Australian David Hicks was described by legal experts to be at best “shambolic”.

Hicks was captured during November 2001 in Afghanistan (later officially recorded as Dec.), by warlord militants (officially known as the Northern Alliance) and sold to US authorities for bounty, reportedly $1000.00. He shortly thereafter found himself on the wrong side of the fence at camp Gitmo.

In the early days of the US invasion, Northern Alliance mercenaries rounded up almost anyone they could overpower to sell for bounty, regardless of whether they were really Taliban and Al Qaeda or not, US authorities couldn’t exactly run a license check.

It was reported that some 2000 men perished in container trucks at the hands of a key US ally, warlord Gen. Abdul Rashid Dostum. After being trucked across country for handing over to the Americans, they were found to have all perished, mostly from suffocation but in some instances from bullets that had been fired into the containers by Dostum’s gorillas for amusement. The bodies were hauled into nearby desert and buried in mass graves.

see video - The Convoy of Death

David Hicks while more fortunate than the above mentioned, languished in Gitmo for 3 years before authorities even attempted to manufacture a few charges against him, including that of attempted murder. However with the 2006 US Supreme court ruling, all charges were dropped.

Authorities then charged him retrospectively with “providing material support to a terrorist organisation”. Retrospective, because no such offence existed in 2001. The details of this charge included the allegation that Hicks conducted surveillance on the U.S. Embassy in Kabul. This would explain why the “official story” regarding his capture has been re dated to December when there are still pages available that reported this event as occurring in November. The Kabul Embassy closed in Jan 1989 and didn’t reopen again until Dec 17, 2001.

see kabul.usembassy.gov

Hicks’s lawyers commenced an action in the Federal Court of Australia (Dec 2006 - Hicks v Ruddock), accusing the Australian Government of breaching their “protective duty” to Australian citizens overseas. The government of John Howard argued that it had no legal duty to protect Hicks from torture and abuse in Gitmo. The government described Hicks as “the worst of the worst” and Prime Minister Howard had revealed just a week prior to this case commencing, that he was aware that the US would release David if he (Howard) were only to request it. Howard boasted that no such request would be forthcoming.

In the elaborate hoax responsible for world wide carnage and destruction that is the “war on terror”, it is difficult to find a more putrid shill for that war (being aware of the hoax) than in former PM John Howard.

The Howard government repeatedly stated that Hicks had to face a US military commission, precisely because he committed no crime under Australian or indeed US law.

Finally after more than five years in Gitmo, Hicks was trialled which no jury took part and in which Hicks was not allowed to see the "evidence" U.S. prosecutors had gathered against him. He was given a suspended 7 year sentence under a pre trial guilty plea bargain which was commuted to 9 months, served in the maximum security Yatla prison of his home town in Adelaide Australia. He was told he faced life imprisonment if the plea was declined.

Under the conditions of the plea deal, Hicks was forced to agree that he had never been abused or tortured in custody (although he had previously complained of such), he was required to pledge not to file future lawsuits against his captors and a 1 year media gag was imposed to be effective from his release date. Even after his release, Dec 2007, he was subject to a control order which placed various restrictions upon his freedom until Dec 2008.

Former Pentagon chief prosecutor, Colonel Morris Davis later alleged political interference in the case, by the Bush administration in the U.S. and the Howard government in Australia, and said that Hicks should not have been prosecuted

Back to the “9/11 mastermind” and the co accused, a provoking article - Truth, Lies, and the Legend of 9/11 by Chaim Kupferberg, published 21st October 2003, at http://globalresearch.ca is well worth reading. It’s not for the attention span challenged (its quite long), but it offers some valuable insights. I have collated some extracts here - Truth, Lies, and the Legend of 9/11. some key extracts from my extracts:

It was almost an afterthought. On March 1, 2003, the War on Terror had finally served up the alleged paymaster of 9/11 - a shadowy Saudi by the name of Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi. Yet his arrest just happened to coincide with the capture of a much bigger fish - the reported 9/11 mastermind himself, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed.

Only seventeen months before, a former London schoolboy by the name of Omar Saeed Sheikh was first exposed as the 9/11 paymaster.

Omar Saeed, as reported back then by CNN, was acting under the alias of Mustafa Ahmed. So where is Omar now? Sitting in a Pakistani prison, awaiting his execution for the kidnapping of Daniel Pearl - while another man fills the shoes of his pseudonym.

On October 1, the New York Times reported that hijacker Atta received money from someone using the alias "Mustafa Ahmad".

Times of India, October 9 2001;
"While the Pakistani Inter Services Public Relations claimed that former ISI (Pakistani intelligence) director-general Lt-Gen Mahmud Ahmad sought retirement after being superseded on Monday, the truth is more shocking. Top sources confirmed here on Tuesday that the general lost his job because of the "evidence" India produced to show his links to one of the suicide bombers that wrecked the World Trade Center. The U.S. authorities sought his removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 was wired to hijacker Mohammed Atta from Pakistan by Omar Saeed at the insistence of General Mahmud Ahmad."
In short, the Times of India revealed that Omar Saeed was acting under the direct orders of the head of Pakistani intelligence and not Osama bin Laden.

Tracing the "smoking gun" money trail to General Ahmad created an entirely new smoking gun that led straight back to Washington, D.C. - for General Ahmad had already been reported as having breakfast in the nation's capital with Senator Bob Graham and Representative Porter Goss on the morning of September 11 (Both Graham and Goss would go on to co-chair the joint Senate-House 9/11 inquiry).

Around the same time that the joint Senate-House Inquiry was proceeding under the co-chairmanship of Bob Graham and Porter Goss, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was formally introduced as the operative mastermind behind 9/11.

A June 2002 Associated Press article also accused Khalid of working with Ramzi Yousef in the first bombing of the World Trade Center [in '93]" in addition to working with Yousef on a 1995 plot (code-named Bojinka) to bomb a dozen airliners headed to the United States.

Conveniently timed for release on June 6, 2002 - further news followed that, according to National Security Agency intercepts, Khalid was heard talking on the telephone with hijacker Mohammed Atta. Moreover, for the very first time, authorities were now reporting that Khalid was actually the uncle of Ramzi Yousef. In other words, when the nephew failed to bring down the Towers in '93, the uncle took up the slack in '01.

Prior to Khalid's June 2002 public promotion, he was lurking on the official terror lists merely as an indicted conspirator in the 1995 Bojinka plot masterminded by Ramzi Yousef.

One can almost picture sitting in with the members of the National Security Council on a balmy Spring morning in late May 2002, leafing through their photo albums as they argued over the most appropriate candidate to close off the official 9/11 Legend. As it turned out, they chose the guy with the unibrow and the hair shirt.

If habitual coincidence is the mother of all conspiracy theories, then one must surely raise a discerning eyebrow at the revelation that, around this time - after more than a decade of staying hidden in the shadows - Khalid Shaikh Mohammed suddenly was stricken with an urge to conduct his very first interview, with none other than Ramzi Binalshibh at his side. The journalist chosen for this honor was the London bureau chief of Al-Jazeera, Yosri Fouda.

Only two days after the initial broadcast of Fouda's interview with Khalid and Binalshibh - on the first anniversary commemorating the 9/11 attacks - Pakistani forces, accompanied by FBI agents, raided an apartment complex in Karachi. After a "four hour" gun battle involving "hundreds" of Pakistani soldiers and policemen, the authorities captured, among a few others, Ramzi Binalshibh.

Their original target, however, had been Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, whom they had been tracking for months throughout Karachi. While Khalid had just barely slipped away only a few hours before Pakistani forces had arrived at his door, the authorities were reportedly "surprised" to discover that they had netted Binalshibh in the process. At least that is now the official version of the day's events.

As revealed by Syed Saleem Shahzad in an Asia Times Online article dated October 30, 2002, the shootout ended with the deaths of two Al Qaeda fighters, one of them identified as Khalid. Here was Shahzad's report of the events:
"The FBI, still keen to take [Khalid] Shaikh Mohammed alive, teargassed the area, and a number of people were captured. However, despite instructions to the contrary, a few Pakistani Rangers entered the flat, where they found [Khalid] Shaikh Mohammed and another man, allegedly with their hands up. The Rangers nevertheless opened fire on the pair.

Later, the Pakistani press carried pictures of a message scrawled in blood on the wall of the flat, proclaiming the Muslim refrain of Kalma, in Arabic: "There is no God except Allah, Mohammed is his messenger". An official who was present in the flat at the time of the shooting has told Asia Times Online that the message was written by Shaikh Mohammed with his own blood as his life drained away from him...

...But now it emerges that an Arab woman and a child were taken to an ISI safe house, where they identified the Shaikh Mohammed's body as their husband and father...

... The widow subsequently underwent exhaustive interrogation in the custody of FBI officials..."
Authorities eventually did confirm one crucial portion in Shahzad's account: Khalid's wife and two young sons - aged 9 and 7 - were apprehended in the raid, and immediately handed over (in the later, official version) to Pakistani custody. Yet this information officially would not be revealed until one week after Khalid's later "official" capture on March 1, 2003.

Read more…

See also the video Who Killed John O'Neill

You will need a spare 1 hour and 40 mins but well worth investing the time. Here is a 14 min preview -

No comments: